Hotel Auditor/ Night Clerk
Company: SpringHill Suites Logan
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOVERALL RESPONSIBILITIESTo perform assigned audit
functions. Responsible for effective operation of the night
emergency plans. To assists our guests efficiently, courteously,
and professionally in all front office related functions.WORKING
RELATIONSHIPSReports to: Rooms Division ManagerSupervises:
NoneInterfaces with: Guests, vendors and associatesPRIMARY JOB
- Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special
requests whenever possible
- Check guests out efficiently.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when
- Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing
policies and procedures.
- Complete daily checklist tasks.
- Keep front desk area clean and presentable for guests
- Practice positive guest relations by demonstrating Western
states Lodging & Management hospitality and service standards.
- Be knowledgeable of all brand specific front desk requirements
and current promotions
- Be knowledgeable and capable of operating current brand
property management system.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Ensure hotel loss prevention policies are executed and
- Act as Manager on Duty to ensure guest complaint
- Audit guest accounts to ensure that room rates and market codes
are correct and congruent.
- Audit group accounts to ensure that postings to these accounts
are in accordance with the sales contract.
- Post room and tax to all active guest accounts.
- Run all computer reports necessary to complete accounting
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests
- Computer skills are a plus
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: SpringHill Suites Logan, Logan , Hotel Auditor/ Night Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!