Gen Field Engineer - Logging and Perf
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Gen Field Engineer - Logging and Perf Date: Aug 16, 2022
Location: Emmen, UT, NL, 7825 VP Halliburton is one of the world's
largest energy services companies with operations in over 70
countries, which makes us an organization that values and promotes
diversity and equality and offering numerous career development
opportunities. In Halliburton, we are driven by collaborating and
engineering solutions to maximize asset value for our customers. We
are looking for new talent to join us to execute our value
proposition and continue leading the Energy Evolution with
innovative technologies and sustainable solutions:
- From Drilling and Evaluation (D&E) providing field and
reservoir modelling; drilling; assessment; and precise wellbore
placement solutions to the Completion and Production division.
- Executing Geothermal development programs which is a
sustainable and renewable source of energy.
- Providing insight and expertise to select and analyse the
subsurface of a CO2 storage project and to manage & minimize risk
- Delivering technology and expertise to facilitate safe and
efficient operations worldwide for all oil & gas wells plug and
abandonment challenges. Moreover, we execute while strengthening
the economic and social well-being of the communities where we
operate. We have a vacancy for an experienced Open Hole and/or
Cased Hole Wireline and Perforating Field Engineer working onshore
and offshore in Continental Europe and the UK. Wireline and
Perforating is one of Halliburtons Product service lines that
focuses on Formation evaluation, Well-intervention and Plug &
Abandonment in Oil & Gas and New Energies market. What can you
expect working with us?
- Our commitment to personal and career development through
exciting opportunities to achieve your full potential.
- Our values guiding us in everything we do: integrity, safety,
collaboration, competition, creativity, and respect.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion embedded in our Code of
Business Conduct creating a positive work environment for
- Support for physical and mental health through the Halliburton
employee assistance program (EAP). We offer our employees :
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including Holiday
allowance and the 13th month salary.
- Competitive Job Bonus.
- Competitive pension scheme including the employer
- A multicultural and multiple countries work environment.
- One of the best and most extensive training programs in the
energy industry, offering opportunities to learn and acquire new
high-tech skills. We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science,
or other technical discipline or has an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.
- Has minimum 3.5 years experience in the field operations with
Cased Hole and/or Open Hole services with strong knowledge in
associated technologies and software or similar experience within
the Energy industry.
- Is positive and eager for self-development and to help grow
Halliburtons Wireline and Perforating services business.
- Identifies with Halliburtons values of Integrity, Health Safety
& Environment, Collaboration, Creativity, Reliability, and Respect.
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton's
Open and Cased Hole Wireline technologies to independently provide
all wireline services and tool operation to customers at the well
- Responsible for most complex drilling and completion scenarios,
highly visible clients, and special projects with high
- Applies engineering, mechanical, and geological principles to
articulate complex data interpretations and downhole mechanical
constructs to clients from proprietary software and coaches clients
fully through expected outcomes of various drilling and completion
- Makes equipment and personnel decisions concerning operations
on location and is accountable for onsite customer
- Provides technical and operational expertise to the customers
and recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional
Halliburton products and services, upselling on location or
communicating opportunities to appropriate personnel.
- Actively participates in the training and development of
operators and Junior Field Professionals on all aspects of Open and
cased hole services.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety &
Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices,
and guidelines. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship,
marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.LocationColumbusstraat 19, Emmen, ,
7825 VP, NetherlandsJob DetailsRequisition Number: 154880
Experience Level: Experienced Hire Job Family:
Engineering/Science/Technology Product Service Line: Wireline and
Perforating Full Time / Part Time: Full TimeAdditional Locations
for this position: Compensation InformationCompensation is
competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Logan , Gen Field Engineer - Logging and Perf, Engineering , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!