Company: Chrysalis Utah LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:The Manager will oversee the day to
day operation of the residential program by supervising,
instructing, modeling and assisting Residential Trainers in
providing direct services to the people of Chrysalis. The Manager
will coordinate the development and implementation of Person
Centered Plans. They will ensure people's medical, financial and
recreational needs are met. Managers will also ensure appropriate
staff ratios and training are being fulfilled.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS:18 years of age or older and a high school diploma
or GED. Capable of communicating well in both verbal and written
form. Demonstrated supervisory skills, ability to prioritize work,
and able to complete all assigned program documentation accurately
and within the allotted time frames. Have good judgment and able to
handle crisis situation. Have good public relations skills in
working with a variety of outside professional and state employees.
Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate client office
needs. Able to understand and manage personnel issues and deal with
staff in a positive manner.DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience and/or equivalent education in working with
- Knowledge of person centered plans and ability to develop and
write effective goals.
- Understanding of State policies.
- Have good judgment and able to handle crisis situations.
- Have good general writing skills and can articulate oneself on
a variety of issues.
- Able to understand and manage personnel issues and deal with
staff in a positive manner.
- Attend manager's meeting.
- Computer skills.
- Have good public relations skills in working with a variety of
medical, professional and state employees.
- Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate people's needs.
- Be able to balance financial statements and maintain financial
folders.If you previously turned in a resume and a letter of
interest, please resubmit them for this
Keywords: Chrysalis Utah LLC, Logan , Residential Manager, Executive , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!