Company: Kimberbell Designs LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionKimberbell Designs is an energetic and quickly
growing machine embroidery and quilting design company. We are
looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product
Management team.About Us: At Kimberbell Designs, our passion is
helping people experience the joy of creativity by providing
superior sewing, quilting, and machine embroidery experiences.
Kimberbell Designs was established in 2009 in beautiful Logan,
Utah, located in the Cache Valley of Northern Utah. We produce
sewing and quilting patterns, machine embroidery designs, project
materials, project books, and embroidery events. These are sold
through a large network of independent retailers internationally
throughout the United States, Canada, and the UK.Job Title: Product
ManagerDepartment/Group: Product ManagementPosition Type:
- ¾-Time (30-37 hours/wk)
- Full-Time (37-40 hours/wk) Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Drafts product designs according to customer or company
- Adapts existing product designs to meet new specifications and
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to
provide training and information required to promote and sell new
- Monitors project progress, drafting and distributing periodic
progress reports for leadership.
- Drafts schedules for implementation of long-range plans and
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the
- Assists the product assurance department in resolving product
issues or production difficulties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Education and/or Work
- Bachelor's Degree in Product Design or Industrial Design
- Proven working experience as a Product Developer or in a
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative SuiteCompetencies:
- Change Management—Develops workable implementation plans;
Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes
resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change;
Monitors transition and evaluates results
- Leadership--Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires
and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences
actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives
appropriate recognition to others.
- Strategic Thinking--Develops strategies to achieve
organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths &
weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external
threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Kimberbell Designs LLC, Logan , Product Manager, Executive , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!