Posted on: November 19, 2021
Description Specialization:GastroenterologyJob Summary:Cache
Valley Hospital is seeking a Gastroenterologist to practice in
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Establish a gastroenterology program serving Logan, UT ad
- Affiliation with gastroenterologists in the region
- Supportive hospital staff and hospital leadership
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation Allowance
About Cache Valley Hospital:
- Caring for patients in Cache, Box Elder, and Rich Counties, as
well as Southern Idaho and Eastern Wyoming.
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalists, orthopedic
surgery, primary care, and many other skilled providers.
- 22 bed community hospital
The pristine green Cache Valley is home to Logan, UT, and is
located about 85 minutes North of Salt Lake City. It blends
charming dairy farms, friendly people, outdoor recreation, and
higher education into a community that feels unique and
comfortable. The turquoise waters of nearby Bear Lake are a boating
and fishing destination and the perfect spot for winter and summer
play. Cache Valley celebrates a rich culture with the Utah Festival
Opera and American West Heritage Center. This outstanding community
is something special.
Keywords: HCA, Logan , Gastroenterology, Healthcare , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!