CNA/ Medication Technician - Resident Care Assista
Company: Legacy House of Logan
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSenior Care Community looking for a certified
nursing assistant to provide medication and assist with resident
personal needs. A Medication Technician must perform treatments as
ordered by physicians under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Must also assist in providing care in a dignified and respectful
manner to all residents while maintaining the resident's
independence and well-being. Medication Technician Must:
- Maintain and protect the dignity and privacy of all residents.
Protect all resident rights.
- Med Tech will assist residents with personal needs as
requested, while helping to maintain resident independence and
- Document appropriately services delivered to residents and any
significant changes in condition.
- Meet, or exceed, Western States Senior Communities standards of
appearance; comply with Western States Senior Communities'
sanitation, hygiene and health standards of community
- Medication Tech will administer all medications ordered with
the exception of subcutaneous injections.
- Subcutaneous injections will be performed by outside agency of
- Medications administered by Medication Technician may include
oral medications, inhalers, eye drops, eardrops, external and
internal topical medications, liquid and solid pill
- Change simple dressings for non-infected chronic or
- Medication Technician must be willing to perform skin care
including bathing, applications of creams and ointments, or
treatment of minor skin problems.
- Perform any other reasonable task delegated by Registered
Nurse.Medication Technician Requirements:
- Must possess a current CNA license.
- Medication Technician must complete designated training program
as prescribed by the RN Resident Care Coordinator or designated RN
- Ability to care for and effectively communicate with senior
residents, families, supervisor, employees.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, twisting and upward
reaching. Prolonged periods of standing and / or walking.
- Physical ability to assist in lifting and transferring
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Legacy House of Logan, Logan , CNA/ Medication Technician - Resident Care Assista, Healthcare , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!