Mature and Experienced In Home Caregivers and CNA'
Company: ComForCare Home Health Care - N Utah
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Job DescriptionLive your best life possible by helping others
live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do.
At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
certified Great Place To Work®! Join our team and be a part of
- Work one-on-one with clients.
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Help and serve others.
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Have fun! What you'll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care if needed.
- Assist with transfers when needed.
- Handle meal preparation and feeding for some clients.
- Provide transportation for some clients.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.We
offer flexible shifts ranging from 2 to 8 hours. We look forward to
working with you! By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge
that you are applying for employment with an independently owned
and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer
from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ComForCare Home Health Care - N Utah, Logan , Mature and Experienced In Home Caregivers and CNA', Healthcare , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!