Medical Oper Supr - LPN / RN
Company: Grifols Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the
future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions
of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its
foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the
health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four
divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies -
develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and
services in more than 100 countries and regions.
RN / LPN / Paramedic / AEMT
For more information call or text Brian at 501 605 6923 or Email:
Medical Operations Supervisor
Primary responsibilities for role:
- Coordinates the medical staff schedules and processes. Monitors
turnaround times and sets the standard for medical operations.
- Monitors the donor floor for early adverse events.
- Provides training to the Center Medical Specialists to deliver
- Handles the deferrals. Provides counseling to Donors regarding
unacceptable test results.
- Participates in the management meetings as the voice of the
- Main point of contact for medical communications to the center
in addition to the Center Medical Director.
- Responsible for research coordination.
- Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction
and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer
satisfaction with the center to support long term donation.
- Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing
physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors
through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all
internal company procedures and personal education and
- Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards .
- Administration of donor consent form.
- Provides Donor education on trends identified regarding general
health assessment completed at the Center.
- Evaluates and manages donor injuries and adverse events.
- Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications
to ensure continued donor suitability.
- Ensures Donor medical information is complete and accurate
prior to donation.
- Review of donor screening test to ensure eligibility of
- Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical
SOPs as necessary.
- Assists with the administration of employee Hepatitis Vaccine
- Maintain supplies necessary to perform job duties.
- Maintains and ensures proper sanitation and cleaning of
equipment and work areas between donors.
- Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
- Reports all unsafe situations or conditions to Center
- Perform other duties as required.
- Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of
employment and according to state requirements as an Advanced
Emergency Medical Technician , Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed
Vocation Nurse, Paramedic or Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioners
or Physician Assistant. Current CPR certification required.
- Requires 1 year of related experience providing medical care
and assessing patients. Plasma or whole blood experience
Location: NORTH AMERICA : USA : UT-Logan:USLOGAN - Logan UT-N Main
Keywords: Grifols Inc., Logan , Medical Oper Supr - LPN / RN, Healthcare , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!