Hotel Laundry - Linen Attendant - Housekeeping
Company: SpringHill Suites Logan
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionPart-time, flexible schedule available for shifts
in the laundry and housekeeping department in a mid-size
hotel.Hotel Laundry/Linen Attendant Duties may include:• Collect
soiled linens from guest rooms or housekeeping attendant• Remove
stains from soiled laundry.• Sort and wash linens using appropriate
machinery.• Hotel laundry attendant must fold and stack linens.•
Keep hotel laundry room clean.• Linen Attendant assists
housekeeping with inventory and loss control.• Create positive work
environment by having good relations between housekeeping
attendants, hotel laundry, staff and guests at the hotel.Hotel
Laundry/Linen Attendant Job Qualifications:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. Pushing, pulling, bending,
stooping, upward reaching.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals. Have current MSDS sheets
- Know proper use of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Operation of heavy machinery (if applicable).
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: SpringHill Suites Logan, Logan , Hotel Laundry - Linen Attendant - Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!