Field Service Technician (Remote in the Logan - Ogden, UT area)
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: April 4, 2021
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.As
a--Field Service Technician--for Pitney Bowes, you can too.We have
amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration, and
foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down
into four components:--Client. Team. Win. Innovate.--We actively
look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.As a Field Service Technician,--you will work remotely,
from home and at client--sites, providing field maintenance support
to the--Phoenix, Az--geographic area. You will install, service,
and maintain a wide range of Pitney Bowes products, such as postage
meters, mailing inserters, and sorting machines,--for our always
expanding client base.--You Are:----A collaborative contributer who
can partner with our clients to resolve concerns through
electro-mechanical troubleshooting, installing, and repairing of a
varietey of mailing solutions machines. You describe yourself as
autonomous, high performing,--team driven, and passionate about
customer service.----You are committed to championing new ideas,
strategies, or concepts to ensure that business is retained, and
the client is satisfied. You not only think "outside the box," but
truly embrace the concept that there can be no box to think outside
of.--You see opportunities where others see challenges.Build.
Deploy. Bridge. Grow.--You Will:
- Work remotely, from home and at client--sites, providing field
maintenance support in an assigned geographic area.--
- Manage a queue of dispatched service calls to ensure that
customers are contacted within the established time frames and
incidents are closed in a quality manner.--
- Troubleshoot, monitor, repair, schedule, and provide
mechanical/electrical preventative maintenance on a variety of
postage meters and mailing solutions inserter/sorting machines.--
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- Provide client training, phone support, emergency on-site
assistance, and on-call availability as needed.
Your background:As a Field Service Technician, you have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to
troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work
under deadline pressures.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic
knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and
overtime if needed.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up
to 55lbs with or without accommodation.----Preferred
- A minimum of 1 years' experience troubleshooting and repairing
complex mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Experience in maintaining, repairing and installing mailing
equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable
- AA degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or
related field of study.--We Will:
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas--
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
(pbprojectliving.com)--Our Team:Our Sending Technology Solutions
business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that
enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending
operations and deliver greater value to their customers.-- Our
mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million
businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier
parcel shipping and payments.Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and
inclusiveness in the workplace.Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.All interested
individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who
cannot apply via our online application should refer to the
alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities
link.--COVID-19--Safety Update: We have put in place safety
practices to help keep you safe and healthy.------
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Logan , Field Service Technician (Remote in the Logan - Ogden, UT area), IT / Software / Systems , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!