Company: Central Valley Machine Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2022
A Machinist Level III can program, set up, and run a range of
machines using business resources. They are a craftsman who is
accountable for their work's quality.Swing Shift Hours: Monday
Thursday 2:30 PM 12:30 AMEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Make plans for machine programming and production (Mastercam
- Input programs and load them into the machine.
- Without supervision, set up and replace tools.
- Load the material into the machine, turn it on, and watch the
- Finish the setup process by making offsets on your own.
- Compare the numerical data on the operations sheet to the
- If necessary, adjust tool lengths and fixture offsets.
- To get the most bang for your buck, keep track of how much
tooling you're using.
- Responsible for the part's accuracy and quality, with the
authority to halt activities in order to verify quality.
- Machine turnovers to adjacent shift operators are your
- To make job procedures easier, follow instructions from the
team leader, shop foreman, and general manager.
- Maintain a clean work environment and clean and maintain work
- 10 years of machining experience
- 5 years of Mastercam experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a Machining program at an accredited trade
schoolCompetenciesInterpersonal Skills - concentrates on resolving
conflicts; preserves confidentiality; listens to people without
interrupting; remains open to new ideas and tries new
thingsDetail-oriented double-checks information and work product
accuracy to ensure accurate and consistent results; displays worry
that things will be done correctly, thoroughly, or precisely; all
work is completed in accordance with procedures and standardsEthics
- inspires people' trust by acting with honesty and upholding
organizational ideals.Problem Solving - Identifying problems and
evaluating options and recommending solutions to reach the desired
organizational goal or outcome using logic, judgment, and facts.You
should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Manual Machining SkillsMachines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC) (Mazak, Okuma, Doosan, Dmg Mori
Seiki)Salary info:$32 - $38 / hr
Keywords: Central Valley Machine Inc, Logan , CNC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!