College Graduates - Technology Leadership Development Program: Class of 2019
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: November 23, 2018
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 125,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Technology Development Program is a challenging two-year rotational program designed for recent college graduates with a real passion for a career in technology. Our program provides opportunities in roles such as, business analyst and business technologist in areas such as advanced business analytics, software engineering, digital media, Ecommerce, corporate functions, quality & compliance, research & development and architecture. Rotations exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies and at Worldwide Headquarters.
While in the program, you should aspire to be empowered and be an upskilled business technology leader that can accelerate the business value through agile delivery and human-centered design approaches. You will have quicker access to the best technology and approaches to deliver at scale across the enterprise. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to go above and beyond to think creatively and implement innovative technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community. Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will be the driver in being a successful technology business leader in a global healthcare organization.
This is a 24-month program consisting of two rotations within United States and Puerto Rico. You will be provided comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas. You will also be assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program. We have active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout program. During your rotations, you will have the opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business and customer needs. Lastly you will improve your technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
Position Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Perform analytics, design, implementation and maintenance activities under direct supervision.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- Identify metrics, build and track dashboards to measure process improvement
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to work you're doing.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
- Works closely with the Program Manager (if applicable) to achieve the project objectives and ensures that the project plan aligns with the overarching program plan.
- Resolves functional and technical problems to deliver on time, spend, and quality to ensure realization of business benefits.
- Ensure that our assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by aligning with and implementing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Logan , College Graduates - Technology Leadership Development Program: Class of 2019 , IT / Software / Systems , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!