DAIRY CLERK- LOGAN
Company: Lee's Marketplace
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Do you have excellent customer service skills? In the Dairy/Frozen
department you will get the opportunity to work hand in hand with
the great community that we get to serve, all while working
individually to ensure the department is well stocked and clean for
our guests.Department: DAIRYSupervisor: DAIRY MANAGERHours: Varied,
Part Time 15-20 hrs per week, 2PM-10PM, Monday thru Saturday
Availability a plusPosition Summary: Assist the Dairy Manager in
the overall efficient operation of the Dairy Department by stocking
products, rotating items, keeping the department looking clean and
- Develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store,
utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open
- Provides a safe, clean and positive environment; and
consistently builds and supports a culture that is based on
relationships and continuous improvement.
- Has knowledge of and complies with all company policies,
procedures, programs and directives. Refers to Team Member Handbook
continually to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
Promotes a harassment-free environment, and immediately reports any
potential harmful situation to management.
- Continually strives to build knowledge and skills, both
personally and within the department and store through training and
education of self and other team members.
- Attends departmental, store and company meetings as required;
contributes to profits and revenues and meets productivity
- Keeps shelves, coolers, and display fixtures cleaned and fully
- Continually practice self-development so that additional duties
and responsibilities can be assumed.
- Assist in the prompt return and receipt of credit on outdated
or damaged vendor products.
- Monitor and control proper receipts of incoming supplier
products in accordance with company policy.
- Inform Dairy Manager of any pricing discrepancies or
- Loads and unloads dairy products and displays in a fast,
efficient, and safe manner, taking care to avoid product damage
while maintaining the established cases per man-hour goals.
- Ensure that all products are clearly and accurately priced
including proper price change techniques.
- Make sure that all damaged products are properly recorded,
re-worked or stored in designated backroom dairy areas.
- Properly face all products with labels forward, upon completion
of product stocking.
- Insure that proper receiving methods are used and that product
is refrigerated immediately. Requirements:Experience: No experience
necessaryMinimum Age: 18 Years of age.Lifting Requirements: Ability
to lift 60+ poundsEquipment: pallet jack, forklift, box-cutter,
two-wheeler, six-wheeler, baler, ladder, etc. Physical Abilities:
Regularly required to walk, stand, sit, twist, and bend; repetitive
use of hands and arms to push, pull, carry, lift, reach, grip and
balance; occasionally stoop, crouch, kneel or crawl. Lifting may
include floor to shoulder and overhead lifting. Occasional use and
climbing of step stools or ladders required. Communication: Ability
to write, speak, hear and understand the spoken word in order to
respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance manuals. Education: High School diploma
or GED; or related job experience and/or training are required.
This job description is a summary of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required. Other duties or
responsibilities may be assigned by those who are in direct
authority or by the Store Director.
Keywords: Lee's Marketplace, Logan , DAIRY CLERK- LOGAN, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!