Light Equipment Operator 2
Company: RR Donnelley
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Light Equipment Operator 2 Manufacturing Logan, UT ID: 46410
1. Operates, troubleshoots, and maintains the equipment using
tools, manuals, and other devices to produce a quality product that
meets job specifications.
2. If applicable, sorts the finished product as it comes off the
equipment using the zip list and mail trays to prepare it to be
delivered to the banding area and mailed.
3. Organizes the job set-up by reviewing the job specifications,
making necessary adjustments for the type of equipment, and
gathering necessary supplies (zip lists, tags, mail trays, etc) to
prepare for job run time and to ensure proper equipment set-up.
4. Visually inspects the forms prior to, during, and after the
manufacturing process to ensure they are finished according to
customer specifications, and that they meet quality standards.
5. Uses EPIC, Binders, and other necessary tools to meet job
specifications and to prepare the finished product for the next
6. Accurately records critical order information into the Info
7. Cleans work areas to maintain a safe and organized
8. Will work in manual finishing as volume dictates. Must be
responsible for and understand requirements in that department.
OTHER POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Percent of time
1. May include other duties as assigned. RR Donnelley offers
competitive starting wages with an aggressive pay progression plan
with a $1.00/hr shift differential for swing, graveyard, and
weekend day shift and $1.50/hr shift differential for weekend night
shift. RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
1. Excellent mechanical and problem solving skills.
2. Excellent math skills with emphasis in fractions.
3. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Working knowledge of computers, printers, and bar code
Keywords: RR Donnelley, Logan , Light Equipment Operator 2, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!