Company: ELITechGroup, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
The Product Manager (PM) provides primarily downstream support
of EBS' product portfolio. The PM is responsible for complex and
varied tasks related to the introduction of new products to the
global market and support of legacy products over the product
lifecycle. Must remain abreast of industry trends and focus heavily
on customer satisfaction. The Product Manager is the first line of
contact for most product-related inquiries. The PM also drives
projects across many departments including Marketing, Sales,
R&D, and Engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the product development roadmap ensuring deliverables
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure timely and
cost-effective launch of products.
- Responsible for writing technical and promotional product
information for marketing and communications to the field.
- Prepares product information documents, technical guides,
market requirements documents, and other marketing materials for
- Provides product information in response to customers'
questions/requests, including sales data and survey results.
- Represents Marketing at Engineering Team meetings and is
responsible for communicating and/or completing tasks assigned
- Assists in gathering voice of customer and market data by
- Manages feedback from field regarding EBS product and enters
data into product feedback database and the EBS complaint
- Facilitates use of primary/secondary market research through
purchased reports, market research vendor resources and other
business development sources.
- Collaborates in creation of new product presentation materials.
Secures visuals for use in presentations, training events and the
creation of marketing materials.
- Conducts product training programs for internal and external
- Provides product training to distributors and sales partners at
tradeshows, user-forums, and other product training events.
- Responsible for gaining general product knowledge of the entire
EBS product portfolio to independently represent EBS at
- Assists in developing hospital and clinical lab relationships
for consulting, product development, case studies, etc.
- Supports and participates in business development initiatives
assigned by Director of Marketing and Business Development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a four-year college or
university in Marketing and at least five years' experience in the
marketing of regulated medical devices.
- Track record of success in managing the entity of the product
- High level verbal and written communication skills required for
interacting with customers and coworkers.
- Proven positive and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter; ability to take ownership over processes.
- Advanced computer skills working with Excel and PowerPoint,
proficient in remaining MS Office Suite.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: ELITechGroup, Inc., Logan , Product Manager, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!