Company: Chrysalis Utah LLC
Posted on: June 5, 2021
The Manager will oversee the
day to day operation of the residential program by supervising,
instructing, modeling and assisting Residential Trainers in
providing direct services to the people of Chrysalis. The
Manager will coordinate the development and implementation of
Person Centered Plans. They will ensure peoples medical,
financial and recreational needs are met. Managers will also
ensure appropriate staff ratios and training are being
years of age or older and a high school diploma or GED. Capable of
communicating well in both verbal and written form.
Demonstrated supervisory skills, ability to prioritize work, and
able to complete all assigned program documentation accurately and
within the allotted time frames. Have good judgment and able
to handle crisis situation. Have good public relations skills
in working with a variety of outside professional and state
employees. Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate
client office needs. Able to understand and manage personnel
issues and deal with staff in a positive
- Experience and/or equivalent
education in working with handicapped
- Knowledge of person centered plans and ability to develop
and write effective goals.
- Understanding of State
- Have good judgment and able to handle crisis
- Have good general writing skills and can articulate
oneself on a variety of issues.
- Able to understand and manage personnel issues and deal
with staff in a positive manner.
- Have good public relations skills in working with a
variety of medical, professional and state
- Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate peoples
- Be able to balance financial statements and maintain
If you previously turned in a
resume and a letter of interest, please resubmit them for this
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Chrysalis Utah LLC, Logan , Residential Manager, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!