iFIT Content Curation Manager (Onsite or Remote)
Company: ICON Health & Fitness Inc
Posted on: June 5, 2021
We are searching for a Content Curation Manager to lead the content
presentation strategy within the iFit library. Reporting to the
Director of Engagement, this person will work closely with content
producers, marketing, analytics, and development to drive member
engagement by providing a best-in-class content presentation. This
person will help iFit members discover the content that is most
relevant and useful to them. Key success metrics include engagement
metrics, renewal rates, and user experience success
The successful candidate will possess specific skills in taxonomy,
classification systems, and content management. In addition, the
role requires expertise in planning, strategic leadership,
analytical reasoning, and creative thinking. Analytical reasoning
is critical as we expect the content strategy to be informed by
data related to member interaction with the content. This
individual will need to develop a deep understanding of customer
interaction with content. Thus we prefer a candidate with
experience in customer-facing content programs. This person will be
responsible for leading individuals from various disciplines
through the ideation, creation, and execution process. Therefore
leadership skills are essential.
* Develop and lead the strategy of content deployment to the iFit
* Measure, evaluate, and understand the types of content that drive
the most engagement with our members.
* Measure, evaluate, and understand how members interact with
content on the iFit library.
* Organize and structure content so that it is as effective as
possible at driving engagement.
* Develop a personalization strategy for content to be most
relevant to each user.
* Create and manage the content update process flow.
* Develop and own the ongoing testing strategy related to content
* Contribute to and support marketing plans highlighting new and
* Work with the Director of Engagement to create short-term and
long-term success metrics.
* Build and strengthen cross-divisional relationships with key
teams and partners, especially content producers, marketers,
analytic professionals, and development teams.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing content management
role, preferably in a direct-to-consumer eCommerce or a
* Proven ability to create and develop content presentation
strategies that drive customer engagement.
* Experience in content analysis and an aptitude for analyzing
trends in content consumption data.
* Demonstrated expertise in taxonomy, classification systems, and
* Familiarity with A/B testing, implementation, and data analysis
* Excellent project management skills.
* Proven ability to think strategically and creatively.
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams through defined and undefined
* Demonstrated ability to recognize customer needs and provide
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with
* Strong understanding of consumer lifecycle efforts and knowing
how to speak to a consumer in different stages of their
* Familiarity with the fitness industry, including gym management,
group exercise schedule, or personal training a plus.
* Ability to set priorities, manage workflows, and deliver projects
* Minimum requirement BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications,
or applicable discipline.
* Understanding of subscription services and eCommerce
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Highly competitive compensation
* Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life
* 401(k) with company match
* A PTO policy that ensures your ability to find a happy
* Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and
* Collaborative workspace and environment
* A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and
fueled throughout the day
Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations
Check us out!
Your employment at ICON is "at will". You and the company each have
the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for
any cause or no cause at all. Nothing but an express written
contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can
modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: ICON Health & Fitness Inc, Logan , iFIT Content Curation Manager (Onsite or Remote), Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!