Supply Chain Manager
Company: Lincotek Medical
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Lincotek Medical is an innovative medical device company searching
for dedicated people to join our team. We are recognized experts in
3D printing, surface treatments, and CNC machining used for medical
device and other applications.
We offer full time employees a comprehensive benefits packet
Health Savings Account - $500 (single) or $900 (family) company
Company paid (employee) and voluntary life and AD&D insurance
(employee and family)
Paid PTO from hire
Company paid short and long-term disability insurance
Shift differential for working an off shift
- 401(k) with 100%
match (up to 6%) with immediate vesting
- Pet, legal,
accident, critical illness insurance
The primary functions include administering the activities and
personnel involved in procuring products and services, Direct
Materials, Indirect Materials purchasing, capacity planning,
production planning, inventory control, logistics and distribution
to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time and inventory and
cost reduction goals are met.
To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each of the Major Responsibilities,
including the following:
- Communicates or directs communications with customers regarding
delivery and scheduling issues through Sales Support and
- Determines order priorities for manufacturing personnel
assuring that delivery dates are met.
- Responsible for leading with, and maintaining, a high degree of
- Responsible for supplier management and supplier
- Responsible for all purchasing and review of all purchasing
contracts and supply agreements.
- Responsible for capacity planning including scheduling machine,
product, manpower to maximize capacity and to create improved
- Responsible for cost controls and materials management.
- Responsible for inventory management of raw material, WIP, and
- Responsible for scheduling and production planning with final
authority to schedule equipment.
- Responsible for delivery portion of Contract Review.
- Operational Experience highly desired.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from a
four-year college or university and more than 5 years relevant
experience and/or training.
- Procuring products and services
- Capacity planning
- Production planning
- Purchasing direct and indirect materials
- Inventory control
- Logistics and distribution
CERITFICATIONS AND OTHER
- APICS (CPIM) or C.P.M. certification preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems (Epicor or QAD) or other software
and technology implementations, challenges and
- Demonstrates use of analytical, facilitation and teambuilding
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership, accountability,
integrity, and urgency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints and technical
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability
to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes
or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lincotek Medical, Logan , Supply Chain Manager, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!