Customer Service Representative
Company: Blackstone Products
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join our passionate and high energy Customer Service team!
Blackstone is the leader in griddle sales, backyard and camping
cooking innovation and marketing. Work with retailers in the
backyard and camping space to continue our huge growth trend.
Founded in Logan Utah in the heart of everything outdoors, we are
proud of our brand and the products that bring people outdoors. Our
vision is Helping people connect with family and friends through
shared experiences with food. We have a fun group of professionals
in a very gratifying industry.
- Primary point of contact for customers via phone calls, email
inquiries and chats to troubleshoot product issues, replace parts,
register products for warranty and order new products
- Detailed and immediate documentation of all customer service
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge for end-users as well as
internal employee inquiries
- Thoughtful follow up with customers to strengthen consumer
- Other duties, as assigned
- HS diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Microsoft Office skills
- Phone etiquette
- ERP experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish), pay differential
North Atlantic Imports, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
consider applications for all positions without regard to race,
color, religions, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, veterans status or status as a qualified
individual with a disability.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, activities, and reporting may change at
any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Blackstone Products, Logan , Customer Service Representative, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!