Strategic Alliance Manager - ISV
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to
Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the
100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market
Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud
to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're
building a culture of success and are looking for motivated
professionals to join us!
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how
to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human
potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end platform
for Revenue Operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data
and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the
quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the
revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to
effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly's Intelligent
Revenue platform carries organizations through the full Revenue
lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives,
and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy
development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of
revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly's
scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the
industry's most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers
the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and
The Regional ISV Alliance Manager is responsible for building a
strategic relationship with designated global ISV partners to drive
revenue and market share expansion for Xactly within a particular
region. Primary job duties are focused on collaborating with the
Global ISV Alliance Manager to develop the global strategy and
business plan for the designated ISV partner and then owning the
execution of the plan within the assigned region.
Primary job responsibilities; driving pipeline creation, revenue
expansion, cross functional alignment, and GTM execution with the
assigned partner(s) within the region. The Regional ISV Alliance
Manager will work within Xactly as well within the partner's
regional organization through building credibility, effective
communication, evangelizing the Xactly value proposition, strategy
and vision and cultivating key regional executive and sales leader
relationships that result in an effective partnership that delivers
material impact to the partner and Xactly.
This is an individual contributor role and performance will be
measured by the following key metrics:
- Joint pipeline creation
- Partner referrals to Xactly
- Co-selling and partner influence activity within customers and
prospects to drive our business expansion..
At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and
these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright,
diverse minds come together, we're challenged to think different
ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new
perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks
of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should
reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
- ISV partner management within a geographic region. Develop and
own the business partnership and develop a joint GTM strategy.
- Assist the Global ISV alliance manager with the development of a
mutual partner business plan and success metrics that are aligned
to Xactly and the partner's business priorities. You are
responsible for executing the business plan within your region.
- Track/Measure partnership KPIs and measure the ROI of program
execution within your region.
- Achieve revenue commitments, participate in QBRs, and measure
partner performance against mutual determined business metrics and
partnership scorecards aligned to Xactly and partner
- Drive Go To Market (GTM) activities through ISV partnerships;
- work with Xactly Sales AE's and partner's sales team to generate
revenue, both net-new and within existing accounts, including joint
Go To Customer and Go To Market plans including joint account plans
for key accounts.
- Uncover and measure referral business through partnership.
- Team with Xactly Partner Marketing to drive Partner marketing
initiatives, demand generation programs and campaigns that drive
partner and Xactly revenue. Develop and execute joint marketing
programs and events. Establish the tone, direction, key value
proposition messaging, content, and logistics
- Evangelize the ISV partnerships internally within your region,
including joint value proposition selling, amongst the general
sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
- Build and nurture relationships with the partner's regional
leaders and sales teams to further our mutual business objectives.
Effectively collaborate across the regional selling teams to enable
pipeline development, and joint sales wins to enable market share
and revenue growth for Xactly and its strategic ISV partner.
- Collaborate with Xactly's Strategic regional SI alliance team to
leverage the SI's ISV practices (i.e. SalesForce, Oracle)
- Own the success of the partner's onboarding. Work with Xactly's
technical and sales enablement resources to develop and execute the
onboarding, training and certification plan for the ISVs partner's
- Provide status information to Xactly Management including Xactly
+ Partner forecast & pipeline information
- Lead regional partnership QBRs, and participate on Global partner
QBRs and measure partner performance against pre-established
business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to Xactly and
- Promote an inspiring and positive attitude during face-to-face,
verbal, and written communications
Xactly's Alliances team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking
to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds, the hunger
to achieve, and drive a complex and intellectual sale amongst our
partners. Our team's goal is to set partners up for success and
transform the way C-level executives think about Sales Performance
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Understand Xactly's portfolio, value propositions to the market
and the sales tools and resources you'll be utilizing available
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space
and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Start building relationships with Xactly: sales teams in your
region, partner marketing, partner sales enablement/
- Meet with ISV Partner's key contacts in the region and start
understanding their business and building relationships so you can
develop the mutual business plan for the partnership.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Complete briefing sessions for partners on Xactly's strategy, SPM
messaging and portfolio capabilities
- Finalize a mutual business plan for any existing partnerships
that includes Strategy, tactics and key metrics for the
- Generate pipeline and set up joint Go To Customer and Go To
Market plans including joint account plans for key accounts with
the guidance of the Partners & Alliances leadership
- Evangelize the partnership including the joint value proposition,
with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
- Work to develop and drive Go to Market (GTM) activities,
including joint account planning with Xactly and partner Account
- Report on partner performance against pre-established business
metrics and partnership scorecards aligned with Xaclty and partner
objectives. Provide monthly dashboard report on progress against
objectives and partnership KPIs to Xactly regional sales and
- Hold the first partnership regional QBR
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have built key relationships with Partner's executive leaders and
partner's sales leaders and developed a collaborative working
relationship with partner staff based on trust, and mutual respect
based on the business perspective of shared risk and shared
- Implement robust performance measures and monthly reviews, using
data driven analytics, to drive partner execution
- Hold two (2) QBRs between Xactly regional leadership and
partner's regional leadership team to update on progress of
initiatives against business objectives.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor (internally
and externally), making a significant positive impact
- Achieve revenue commitments and targets around partner sourced
opportunities, co-selling, pipeline building objectives, and ROI
goals from GTM programs.
Keywords: Xactly, Logan , Strategic Alliance Manager - ISV, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!