Assistant Plant Manager
Company: Schreiber Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provide leadership and direction at Schreiber plant locations.
Continuously improve cost, quality and service of the products
produced through the development of teamwork at the plant level, as
well as the use of cross-functional teams with suppliers, other
Schreiber Foods groups and customers. Establishes and maintains a
plant culture conducive to teamwork and continuous improvement.
What you'll do:
- Train, coach, evaluate and reinforce Schreiber qualities and
principles with partners.
- Identify potential Capital improvements going through the
analysis justification and approval process. Manage or assist in
the management of capital projects.
- Assures fair and equitable HR and personnel programs are
developed and maintained consistent with the company
- Leads the plant's activities in improving performance in the
areas of cost, quality and service.
- Together with the plant team, develops and maintains a work
environment which is both safe and sanitary.
- Together with the leadership team, ensures compliance with Food
Safety and Food Quality Plans, in addition to customer
requirements. Interprets and communicates customer requirements to
plant production and/or support groups.
- Establishes and Audits PCPs, CCPs and Standard Operating
Procedures to define and monitor processes, to ensure customer
requirements are met.
- Reviews incidents during which the procedures are not met, and
determines appropriate corrective action for partners failing to
follow standard procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Food Dairy Science, Finance,
Supply Chain Management, Engineering or any related fields
- 3-5 years in Production/operations leadership within a mid to
large sized manufacturing facility
- Strong leadership skills and effective communicator
- Results Oriented
- Creative problem solver and good strategy skills
- Sensitive listener
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Qualifying positions offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match
and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company's success through our
pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision
benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical
consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program
and access to an interactive personalized online wellness
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through
training and our Education Assistance Program
For positions that require any amount of travel: Valid driver's
license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be
required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods
discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the
travel necessities of the position are required.
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work
in the country in which the role is based. In the event, an
applicant does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will
determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual
for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements,
not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud
in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can
setup Job Alerts.
Keywords: Schreiber Foods, Logan , Assistant Plant Manager, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!