Quality Control Technician (Incoming Inspection)
Company: ELITechGroup, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Receives all incoming shipments of raw materials, finished
products, and chemicals and conductsvarying levels of Quality
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and Quality
- Receiving and Incoming Inspection
- Receives incoming shipments, inspects shipments for damage,
verifies the quantity of items delivered match the quantity of
- Processes incoming items properly and received items into the
- Inspects items according to pre-established inspection criteria
and sampling plans.
- Maintains records of all inspections.
- Verifies the status and maintains records of all inspection,
measuring, and test equipment used during inspection.
Processes RMAs and other returned goods according to established
- Quality Control and Final Inspection
- Inspects printed labels for proper variable information (Lot
Number, Expiration Date, etc) and accuracy, as well as other second
party verification activities.
May contribute to Final Product QC, Document Control activities,
and other Quality Assurance/Quality Control activities, as
- Utilizes a variety of test equipment including: pin gauges,
calipers, micrometers, height gauges, color charts, volt meters,
spectrophotometers, pH meters, and many more.
- Quarantine products that do not conform to specification and
processes the products according to the Control of Nonconforming
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training;
experience is a plus.
Keywords: ELITechGroup, Inc., Logan , Quality Control Technician (Incoming Inspection), Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!