Sales and Events Coordinator - Riverwoods Conference Center and Marriott Hotels
Company: Riverwoods Conference Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
TITLE: Sales and Events Coordinator
Sales Coordinator Job Description
The coordinator's typical role is to take provide administrative
support to the Sales Management team, keep organized files,
maintain good relations with new and existing clients, communicate
client/event details to Operations Departments, promote a good
image of the hotel amongst peers and clients. Primary focus is the
Riverwoods Conference Center but will support and assist hotels as
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to Sales Management Team
- Keep files organized
- Qualify clients during the initial call and assign to
- Prepare reports, correspondence, memos, etc
- Manage Rooming Lists, Group Reservations, etc.
- Maintain positive image as conference center and hotel
- Follow direction of Sales and Events Managers
- Proactively achieve sales goals established by sales
- Supports sales managers in executing recurring and new
- Support social media campaigns and postings.
- Answer phone calls acting as a receptionist and directing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Positive Professional Attitude
- Highly Organized
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication
- Multi-lingual, a plus
- Hotel or Catering Experience, a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Conference Center and Event Experience (Preferred)
- Sales Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
Must possess communication skills in terms of the ability to
negotiate, convince, sell and influence professional clients and
conference center and hotel guests.
Ability to make decisions based on established policies and
Strong communication skills, to include business writing,
mathematics for basic accounting and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally.
Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and
Previous sales experience is preferred
High School Diploma required
Must be available to work some weekends and holidays, as
Occasional travel may be required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Riverwoods Conference Center, Logan , Sales and Events Coordinator - Riverwoods Conference Center and Marriott Hotels, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!