Mechanical Engineer II
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer II
Requisition ID: 153522BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you
will do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for
cancer, protecting the environment, or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact and supported in
achieving your career goals.
Location/Division: Bioproduction Division
How will you make an impact?
This position is a part of the R&D Sustaining Engineering
team who, as a team, are responsible for ongoing product lifecycle
management for single use technology hardware and BPC
What will you do?
- Design and execute testing for quality investigations and
- Revise and update models and drawings according to
- Develop improvements for Thermo Fisher products to better meet
- Design, test and qualify equipment and hardware to meet
expanding business needs
How will you get here?
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering (BSME preferred) with 3 years
demonstrated applicable experience
or Masters' degree in Engineering
- Experience successfully managing assignments across multiple
- Experience designing and working with stainless steel
manufacturing and welding
- Experience designing and drafting for injection molded
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficient in Solidworks (or similar 3D CAD Software)
- Proficient in technical writing including engineering
protocols, reports, and procedures
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing operations and practices
- Familiar with good GD&T practices. (General Dimensioning
- Self-motivated with good problem solving, communication and
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical schematics
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000
extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and
contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make
the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Logan , Mechanical Engineer II, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!