We are looking for an experienced Social Media Content Manager
who has the ability to craft and define the voice of the
NordicTrack brand through its respective social media channels. The
right candidate will be the "One With the Words" and strives to
work collectively with the brands and company to drive a community
experience within the consumer's social media experience.
Applicants must have a solid working knowledge of social media
platforms and a passion for copywriting and creating content. We
would love to see a portfolio and hear any ideas you have for our
* Develop creative solutions that push the limits of social
* Stays on top of industry news
* Work with a designer to create Social content
* Publishes content across all networks
* Collaborates with Social Media Manager and Community Manager
* Brainstorm new ideas for social media and the content
* Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to win social media
* Work closely with internal teams to drive company
* Proactively manage and communicate project status
* Use research and analytics to identify opportunities for
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
* 3+ years' experience in social media management
* 3+ years with copywriting experience
* Knowledge of content management systems
* Aware of SEO basics
* Time management skills
* Research skills
* Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an
exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the
chance to test the fitness products we create.
* Highly competitive compensation, including a performance-based
* Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and
* 401(k) with company match.
* A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life
* Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and
* Collaborative workspace and environment.
* A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and
fueled throughout the day.
Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations
Your employment at ICON is "at-will". You and the company each
have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time
for any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express
written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company
can modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."