Company: LA Quinta Inn and Suites
Posted on: June 9, 2021
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIESThe Front Desk
Clerk makes guest reservations and ensures that hotel guests
receive attentive service upon hotel registration, check-out and
during their stay. To follow all items as outlined by La Quinta Inn
& Suites brand standards for a Front Desk Attendant/Clerk as well
as to follow procedures and policies as given by our management
group. Must have excellent customer service skills and be an
outstanding representative of the property. Responsibilities are as
given in Job Duties description.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Assures highest possible level of visitor and guest
satisfaction by providing superior customer service.
- Responsible for checking guests into and out of the hotel as
well as answering phone calls and customer inquiries
- Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special
requests whenever possible
- Front Desk Clerk checks guests in and out of hotel efficiently
and communicates all hotel services and available hotel
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when
- Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing
policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of CLC procedures and works closely with
third-party companies (Expedia, Booking.com, etc.) to ensure
accuracy of guest reservations
- Complete daily checklist tasks.
- Keep front desk area clean and presentable for guests
- Practice positive guest relations by demonstrating Five Rivers
Lodgings requirements of service and brand standards.
- Be knowledgeable of all brand specific front desk requirements
and current promotions
- Be knowledgeable and capable of operating current brand
property management system.
- Communicate effectively with guests as well as Hotel staff to
create a positive environment
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Ensure hotel loss prevention policies are executed and
- Successfully handle guest complaints and take initiative to
resolve those complaints with little to no assistance from
management (unless needed)
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals as light cleaning will be
required during slow shifts
- Assistance with Breakfast cleanup when working AM Shifts (7am
- Assistance with Laundry folding when working PM Shifts (3pm to
- Ensuring all master keys are properly accounted for
Keywords: LA Quinta Inn and Suites, Logan , Night Auditor, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!