Company: SpringHill Suites Logan
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating top line revenue
for hotel & conference center by securing new accounts; maintain
existing accounts and executing sales strategies to maximize the
profitability of the hotel while maintaining guest
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Interfaces with: Clients, Employees, Regional Director of
Operations, Regional Sales Manager, Franchise Sales Directors,
Vendors, Event Manager
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for completing weekly sales goals to ensure sales
revenue goals and personal goals are met and printing them out
- Responsible for completing Quarterly action plans to ensure
sales revenue goals and personal goals are met.
- Maintain existing client accounts by visiting and ensuring all
- Actively sell meeting rooms and appropriate food and beverage
to ensure sales goals are being met.
- Be the initial contact for clientele regarding general
- Responsible for cliental questions/questioning for all events
60 or more days out.
- Responsible to gather all preliminary information regarding
event details and fill out event order form.
- Set up, Audio Visual, Food and Beverage, and any special
- Actively sell Hotel Space to ensure sales goals are being
- Handles all questions regarding hotel services, amenities, and
hotel rooming block/lists.
- Partner with front desk to ensure proper rates are loaded,
group bookings are correct and that you have the ability to process
reports to assist in the selling efforts.
- Represents hotel when necessary to local communities through
affiliation with professional business organizations.
- Represent the hotel & conference center at yearly applicable
- Develops new business through obtaining accounts from the
competition, lateral development of existing accounts, and
contacting new customers in the market.
- Make pricing recommendations, establish group rate parameters.
Monitor group selling strategies.
- Performs assigned Marketing and Sales projects
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required
- Previous Sales experience is preferred.
- Computer Skills Necessary
Keywords: SpringHill Suites Logan, Logan , Sales Manager, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!