AT ICON Health and Fitness, we are passionate about empowering
people to change their lives and achieve healthy, sustainable
results. We strive to continuously push the limits to bring our
customers cutting-edge products to help them in every aspect of
their lives. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to
join our team as an iFIT Video Editor.
We are looking for a talented video editor who is not only
skilled at what they do but has a passion for it. Meeting deadlines
is a must! Dazzle us with your latest reel and let us know why you
are the person we should consider. Applicants must be able to edit
video to a professional level, have an eye for detail, and be able
to demonstrate exceptional ability via previous work. Must be
organized, especially when it comes to filing structure and logging
What we need from you:
* Please send us a link to your reel and/or samples of your
recent work and tell us specifically what your involvement in the
* A cover letter with a brief description of why you are the
person for the job and your current resume.
* Sync Audio and Video timelines
* Edit videos that are both creative and linear in nature
* A basic remastering of the audio
* Meet daily, weekly, and project deadlines
* Collaborate with the Programming department and squad members
to create a cohesive video series and program
* Must be able to accept constructive feedback on edits
* Must be a team player
* Must be self-motivated and well organized
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
* 2+ Years of Video Editing Experience
* Proficiency in Adobe Premiere CC 2020
* Bonus Skills:
* Graphic Design background
* College degree in a related field.
* Ability to work to a deadline
* Familiar with different codecs i.e. DNxHD/HR, ProRes, H.264/5
* Knowledge of cameras i.e. Alex, RED, Canon, Panasonic, Sony,
* Has an excellent eye for composition
* Proficiency in After Effects / Photoshop / Illustrator
* Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an
exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the
chance to test the fitness products we create.
* Highly competitive compensation.
* Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and
* 401(k) with company match.
* A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life
* Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and
* Collaborative workspace and environment.
* A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and
fueled throughout the day.
Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations
List of states we can hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA,
ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN,
TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Your employment at ICON is "at-will." You and the company each
have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time
for any cause or no cause at all. Nothing but an express written
contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can
modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices
based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."