Posted on: June 10, 2021
Location/Division Specific Information
Location: Logan - Utah
BioProduction provides our biotechnology and biopharmaceutical
customers with integrated solutions across the entire bioproduction
workflow. This position will reside in the PMO department and will
manage commercial projects involving Bioprocess Equipment and
How will you make an impact?
The BioProduction division is seeking a talented Project Manager
who will be the primary customer interface managing the overall
schedules and ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget,
and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
What will you do?
- Creating project schedules / Gantt charts and defining project
milestones for standard and customized equipment and automation
integration projects in life sciences industry.
- Leading design reviews with client, engineering, and
- Managing change requests throughout project cycle.
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues.
- Scheduling, facilitating, and reporting weekly project meetings
with clients and internal teams.
- Collaborating with 3rd party suppliers to meet project
milestones and deliverables.
- Managing multiple, fast track projects simultaneously.
- Coordinating material shipments, including international
import/exports, with customers, suppliers, and logistics.
- Managing project schedule and activities from PO through
start-up including FAT / SAT / IOQ as applicable.
How will you get here?
- Bachelors degree; excessive experience in lieu of degree will
be considered (HS Diploma/GED required)
- 5+ years of Project Management experience leading projects of
varied scale and complexity.
- Managing third party vendors and fabrication shops.
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- PMP certification or equivalent is desired.
- Ability to be a leader and make decisions with authority.
- Ability to prioritize activities and follow through to
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills.
- Experience with SalesForce and Oracle (ERP) / Master Control
(PLM) programs will help.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting
candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning,
dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by
technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position
that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take
pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the
repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Keywords: Maxonic, Logan , Project Manager, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!