Logan - 1425 North Branch425 North
Logan, UT 84341SCHEDULE
This position could be either full
time or part time depending on availability. Shifts may be as
Full time: Monday-Friday
8:45am-6:15pm; Rotating Saturdays 8:45am-2:15pm
Part time shifts will vary between
To be effective, an individual must
be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Builds and maintains relationships
with Mountain America Credit Union Members by engaging in
conversations in person and over the phone.
- Provides quality service by
assessing, advising, and assisting credit union
- Recognizes member needs and
cross-sells products and services as needs arise through a
- Educates members about MACU products
- Consistent focus on increasing
member satisfaction and account retention.
- Expected to meet production goals as
a representation to help our members.
- May follow up with members on
product referrals (e.g. warm calling).
- Uses lead lists to make outbound
efforts (cold calling) to call existing membership to provide
additional consultation on MACU products and services.
- Greets all members
- Accurately maintains cash
- Accurately and efficiently processes
transactions in accordance with established policies and
- Assists in the opening and closing
procedures of the branch.
- Responsible for Branch Security
which includes vault combinations, security codes, and member
- Represents the credit union in a
professional manner, both in dress and in actions.
- Keeps work area neat and
- Responds to email/voicemail/missed
calls/other communication in a timely manner.
- Actively participates and completes
product knowledge courses.
- Travel may be required.
- Complies with all regulations as
required by law.
- Performs other duties as
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and
The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
At least six months of customer
High school diploma or
- A valid driver’s license is
To be completed during the first 90
- MSR Certification Package through
the following:Teller Branch Checklist
- Products & Services
- Teller Follow-up
- MSR Sales Certification
- Basic computer operating
- Beginner to intermediate skills in
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Type a minimum of 35 words per
Other Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of credit union
policies, procedures and regulations
- Ability to prepare loan documents
and cross-sell financial services of the credit union to ensure
- Ability to perform mathematical
- Ability to communicate effectively
using written and verbal communication
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING
- Ability to talk, hear, sit, use
hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and
- Close vision (clear vision at 20
inches or less)
- Distance Vision (clear vision at 20
feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
There are no unusually environmental
Moderate noise (business office with
computers and printers, light traffic)