The Space Dynamics Laboratory C4ISR division is seeking to hire
undergraduate or graduate students in Computer Science or a related
field to aid in the development of a web application and/or
evaluating cloud-native solutions and technologies for a DoD
This search is for a year-round, part-time employment position
and not a summer internship. The work week consists of 15-20 hours
per week during school and 30-40 hours per week during the summer
and possibly during holiday school breaks.
Students on our team will learn the same processes of designing,
documenting, implementing, reviewing, debugging, and testing with
other full time software developers.
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) has been developing
innovative technologies and solutions for cutting-edge DoD and
intelligence programs for over six decades. Our expertise is in
space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite
technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data assurance,
and ground stations.
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during
school and up to 40 hours through school breaks
- Must be a student working toward a MS/BS in computer science,
engineering, or related field
- Competence writing software in Python, C++, Java, Python, or
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and responsible management of time
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a U.S. Government
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and software
- Knowledge of git, Cmake, Linux OS, Python, C++, or
- Familiarity with cloud-native technologies and terms
Instructions to applicants:
Along with the online application, please attach:
1) Cover Letter
Once you complete the initial application, you will receive any
e-mail requesting you to complete a video digital interview. For
more information, please visit: https://hirevue.secure.force.com/E2Candidate/?lang=en_US
Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email
within 24 hours of applying.
Student Scholar Program: SDL provides unique opportunities for
student employees, such as hands-on experience and our Student
Scholar program. The Student Scholar program provides SDL student
employees with opportunities to expand their knowledge, extend
their work experience, and engage with the community.