Customer Care Representative
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Ecentria is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to be a part of
our customer contact team. The Customer Care Specialist is
responsible for providing a great customer experience, optimizing
sales and profit margins byassisting customers in navigating our
website,overcomingprocedural impediments,andingeneral,makingit as
easy as possible to do business with us over the phone or via email
or chat.We are a growing and evolving company managing multiple
ecommerce websites across various industries as well as many
proprietary brands. Theres never a dull moment when you are
developing strategies and implementing them across some of the
largest ecommerce destinations in America, including
OpticsPlanet.com, CampSaver.com, Dvor.com and more! We carry over
4,500 brands across 2000+ different product categories.Duties &
- Answering incomingtelephoneinquiries from prospective and
- Initiating and closing sales and converting on-hold orders to
- Checking order status for customers.
- Answer product questions.
- Making product recommendations.
- Informing customers of current promotions or special sales.
- Making discount decisions within corporate guidelines.
- Answeringquestions about thecompany and its policies.
- Distributing incomingphone callsto appropriate departments
i.e., Purchasing, Marketing, Technical,etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.Qualifications, Skills &
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must type at least30words per minute with 95% accuracy or
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Experience with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS
Excel), email programs, and Internet browsers.
- Minimum of 1-year combined experience in retail, technical
sales, mail order, internet sales,orcustomer service.
- Excellent written communication skills including spelling,
grammar, and vocabulary.
- Knowledge of etiquette governinginternet forums andchat
- Patience, empathy, and friendliness in dealing with customers.
- Willingness to see customer issues through to resolution.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and
selling technical products and services is aplus.Benefits (For Full
- We offer our Ecentrians many great benefits, including Pet
Insurance, an exceptional Employee Assistance Program, and a Legal
Aid Program.Ecentria is the winner of many prestigious HR-driven
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2021
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2020
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2019
- Top Workplace in Chicago (Chicago Tribune Award), 2019
- Top Workplace in Chicago, (Chicago Tribune Award), 2018
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in the Nation, 2018Work Location
- Logan, UTEcentria Group, LLC and its subsidiaries (The Company)
are Equal Opportunity Employers. The Company does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$13.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19Work Location: One locationby
Keywords: Campsaver/opticsplanet, Logan , Customer Care Representative, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!