Inserter Operator 2 - CONTINGENT
Company: RR Donnelley
Posted on: November 23, 2021
!! THIS POSITION REQUIRES AT LEAST 1-2 YEARS OF PRIOR INSERTER
OPERATOR EXPERIENCE. THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST 7-10 DAYS
OF EACH MONTH. THE CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE DURING FIRST 7-10
DAYS OF EACH MONTH TO ASSIST WITH PEAK BUSINESS NEEDS. HOURS WORKED
& ACTUAL SCHEDULING WILL DEPEND ON CANDIDATE AVAILABILITY AND
BUSINESS NEED DURING THAT 7-10 DAY PERIOD. !!The Contingent
Experienced Inserter Operator operates and maintains the inserter
equipment by using job specifications to produce a finished,
- Operates the inserter by loading the Imaged forms into the
feeder to produce a finished, mail ready product.
- Prepares the inserter by using tools and job specifications to
provide proper set-up and to eliminate possible run-time errors.
- Inspects the finished product by verifying the correct
construction and components to ensure that mailability and quality
standards are met. Assists in hand inserting projects as needed.
- Evaluates imaged forms by ensuring that the bar code is correct
to prevent machine error from occurring.
- Cleans work areas to maintain a safe and organized environment.
- May include other duties as assigned.Starting Wage:
- The schedule will be determined based on business needs and
candidate availability. Must be available during the first 7-10
days of each month.RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and
Disabled Employer.Required Skills1. Basic math skills2. Good
mechanical problem-solving skills.3. Good communication skills both
oral and written.Required Experience1-2 YEARS OF PRIOR INSERTER
Keywords: RR Donnelley, Logan , Inserter Operator 2 - CONTINGENT, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!