Full Time Receptionist Float - PTO + Holidays
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Patient Experience Specialist (Receptionist) Float is responsible
for greeting patients, entering patient demographics and insurance
information, preparing fee tickets, collecting co-payments and
balances due, and providing excellent customer service to patients
and team members. This position must demonstrate professionalism
through adherence to Ogden Clinic mission, vision, and values.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Logan , Full Time Receptionist Float - PTO + Holidays, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!