Personal Banker-Logan Branch
Posted on: May 17, 2019
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
The Personal Banker reports to the Branch Manager and the Personal
Banker Float reports to the Area Retail Leader. Responsible for
acquiring new consumer and small business clients and to expand
relationships with existing clients. Serves as a proactive member
of the Retail branch team by being an initial sales and service
contact for new and existing clients. Effectively manages existing
clients/book of business to support the retention and growth of
profitable client relationships through sales of deposit, loan and
investment products (with appropriate licensing). Develops a
comprehensive understanding of client needs by using the Client
Experience (CE) Desktop technology to analyze client financial and
personal data to cross sell products and services. Recommends
products and services to help the client achieve financial goals
and the team to achieve business goals. Identifies and resolves
complex client service issues. Recognizes complex product and
financial services opportunities and refers to appropriate sales
professionals in Retail, Investment Services, Mortgage, Business
Banking, and Private Banking. Meets or exceeds established sales,
cross- sell and referral goals. Serves as a backup to the Branch
Manager when the Branch Manager is unavailable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
As financial navigators for life, the Personal Banker delivers
solutions to make it easier for clients to achieve their financial
goals. The Personal Banker also provides sales and service support
to the Retail branch team.
- Provides banking sales solutions for deposit, loan and investment
products (with appropriate licensing).
- Supports acquisition of new clients and growth of current book of
business by contacting and following up on system generated leads
identified through the Desktop; documents activities by using the
call report feature in the Desktop.
- Supports the branch in growing a profitable book of business to
achieve individual and team goals.
- Provides sales and service assistance to all clients.
- Develops and maintains broad knowledge of products and services
to appropriately support client needs.
- Consistently executes the Key Sales process (Opportunity
management, Needs Assessment, Present/Pitch, Fulfillment and Follow
Up) and seeks opportunities to deliver distinctive customer service
on each client interaction.
- Ensures compliance with operational, security and audit
procedures and policies.
- Participates in and occasionally facilitates daily branch team
- Participates in special projects, sales campaigns and assignments
- Assists with coaching and training tellers and other branch
- Accurately process all financial service transactions.
- Identifies and resolves complex client service opportunities.
- Competes and maintenances electronic client profiles using
KeyBank's technology such as the Client Experience (CE)
- Maintains and calls on a client book of business.
- As needed, in limited circumstances, may be asked to provide
backup on the Teller platform assisting new and existing clients of
the bank with account transactions, maintaining responsibility for
a cash drawer and following proper balancing procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of experience in developing current and new customer
relationships, achieving sales goals and building referral
- Foundational knowledge of sales and service techniques with
consumers and small businesses, including tele- consulting, outside
calling, prospecting and networking.
- Ability to interact with business partners such as Key Investment
Services, Mortgage and Business Banking Sales Professionals.
- Ability to develop a base of Centers of Influence (COIs).
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including
Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work branch hours to include weekends and occasional
- Must have access to reliable transportation to facilitate travel
outside of the branches, including outside sales calls.
Employees in this job are required to comply with all rules and
regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage
Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or
transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification
requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to
acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction
secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are
not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility,
character, and general fitness through review of a criminal
background check, credit report, and information about any
administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government
- Undergraduate degree in business related field
- Possesses a general understanding of operations (risk,
compliance, fraud, loss);
- Working knowledge of Branch Teller Workstation
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: KeyCorp, Logan , Personal Banker-Logan Branch, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!