Retail Product Event Demonstrator - Part Time
Company: Crossmark, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2019
# of Openings1
Would you like to make a difference in what consumers shop for? Our
Events Specialist team may be the right fit for you! By
demonstrating retail products you could make an impact on how local
consumers buy, shop and share products. Our Events Specialists
interact with retail customers and are brand ambassadors for our
clients through in-store demonstration events by providing fun and
engaging product presentations and generating brand awareness.--
This is a part time position with a weekly average of 24
If providing consumers with the opportunity to see, taste and
purchase the latest or improved products appeals to you, come and
join the CROSSMARK Team!
- The Events Specialist--is responsible for completing in-store
food and non-food presentations by serving, demonstrating, and
selling products in a fun, friendly and engaging manner.
- Properly set up and prepare events cart and use small
appliances to prepare and serve food samples.
- Proactively engage, interact, and sell products to the consumer
in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the
requirements of the job. Tattoos must not be visible while the
associate is engaged in their work assignments.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning
- Build and maintain rapport with store personnel to effectively
meet company and client objectives.----
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit
- Accurately prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the
same day as Event execution.----
- Basic computer and internet skills and daily access to a PC
with internet and email access.
- Specialized knowledge, license, etc.: Food Safety Training &
Protocol provided; Local Food Handlers permit may be required.
- Physical demands: --stand up to 3 hours at a time without a
break; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms (including reaching overhead); talk and hear; visual
ability to read instructions and perform events; stoop; kneel;
crouch; climb (including use of a 6' ladder); balance; lift and
carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50
pounds); push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart weighing up to
300 pounds fully laden with appliances, supplies and product;
prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances, such as
cooking utensils, knives, convection oven, fryer, coffee maker,
electric fryer, microwaves and hot oils; be in contact with
Depending on club location you may also be required to work with
the following products:
- Orange Juicer: demos require routinely lifting of up to 50
- Pineapple Corer: equipment contains sharp edges
- Tortilla Maker: exposure to heated and pressurized
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week,
although the company does maintain the discretion to change the
role based on the needs of the business and/or the client. This job
description does not imply that the above functions are the only
tasks that may be performed. --Associates will be expected, if
possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform
any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Position Type: regular part-time
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether
you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility
of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a
place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and
talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing
services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices
and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you
require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the
recruitment process, please let us know.
Keywords: Crossmark, Inc., Logan , Retail Product Event Demonstrator - Part Time, Other , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!