Production Associate II - Day Shift
Company: Gossner Foods, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionGossner Foods is a growing family business with
three locations across the western United States. With a combined
120 years of cheese making experience, state of the art equipment,
and a team of dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the
dairy industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has
expanded until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT
(Ultra High Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of
flavors.Production Associate II : Trim/ReclaimNO EXPERIENCE IS
NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN YOU ON THE JOB. START TODAY!! Primary
- Prepare different cheese trim for shipment.
- Have a clear understanding of GMP policy, food safety and
quality policies, and other standard operating procedures as
outline in the Standard Operating Procedure manual, and he/she must
adhere strictly to those policies.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 100 plus pound barrels.
- Closely watch for foreign objects in trim boxes.
- Open trim boxes and prepares trim for repackaging in trim
- Keeps trim room clean and sanitary.
- Operate pallet jack safely and effectively .
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must be able to work well in a team or alone.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Will be
require to lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check, drug
test, and physical fitness test to determine eligibility.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in English.
- The individual must be able to work on a team in a team
- The employee will received job specific training needed to
succeed in this position.Schedule:
- Day Shift, Monday to Thursday occasionally Fridays
- 6AM to 6PM
- NO WEEKENDS!!Pay
- Training pay starts at $16.05/Hour with a potential to reach
$17.05/Hour after meeting all skill levels. BENEFITS:
- FREE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR EMPLOYEES!
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA MATCH IS DOUBLE YOUR
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401 k match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Cafeteria onsite!Gossner Foods is an Equal Opportunity
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Gossner Foods, Inc., Logan , Production Associate II - Day Shift, Professions , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!