Company: Campbell Scientific, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
(2 Permanent Full-Time positions located in Logan, UT)
Open Date: November 16, 2022
Status: Regular Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
(8:00am - 5:00pm MT)
Our manufacturing team works diligently to ensure that we acquire
and produce the key goods and services needed to successfully meet
our client and project needs. This team works closely with the rest
of our organization to help other teams achieve their goals. We
constantly work toward securing the right materials, resources, and
services to ensure we maintain fully functioning manufacturing
capacity, while implementing strategies to meet changing
organizational needs. We are looking for an Electronics Technician
to join our team and support our company now and into the
We Are Campbell Scientific
We work to make a difference and help those working to advance
science and technology for the benefit of humankind. Through our
advanced measurement systems, our goal is to provide key insights
to people using science and technology to solve massive global
challenges including severe weather, climate change, limited
natural resources, sustainable food production, energy production
and distribution, and infrastructure safety.
What's in it For You?
- A great work culture where we work hard, but don't take ourselves
- Challenging and engaging work that makes a difference on a global
- Industry competitive salaries.
- Excellent benefits beginning on your first day with us.
- We have competitive Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental, Vision, and
Hearing Insurance with no premiums; Long-Term and Short-Term
Disability; AD&D; 401(k) and a Profit Sharing Plan; and Gym
What You'll Work on
The Electronics Technician I is responsible for the testing,
troubleshooting, and repairing of complex PCAs at the component
level and in assuring that electronic products meet Campbell
Scientific's quality control standards.
You'll Support Your Team By Performing the Following Key Tasks
- Bench and environmental testing of PCAs following Campbell
Scientific test procedures.
- Component-level troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Interface with quality control to eliminate process- or
- Maintain an On-Time Delivery of tested product greater than
- Consistently maintain and improve Product test processes and
quality by monitoring in-process defects.
- Create documentation and correction of all test failures
What We're Looking For
- A two-year Associate's degree in Electronics Technology,
equivalent military, or on-the-job experience
- Demonstrated ability to use standard bench testing equipment
including DMM, oscilloscope, and function generator
- Demonstrated ability to analyze electronic circuits with the
ability to read and interpret schematics, datasheets, and test
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and
productively while observing quality and safety standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- IPC 610, 7711, J-STD-001 certified, preferred
- Radio Frequency experience including troubleshooting and
maintenance of RF transceivers, preferred
- Object-oriented programming experience (C++, C#, Visual Basic,
Python, etc.), preferred
All work is done in an Electronics Manufacturing facility with a
majority of the time spent at a computer and product-testing work
Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 50 lb. of equipment
over short distances as needed in the course of fulfilling job
Want to know more about Campbell Scientific, the culture, and more?
Use the following YouTube link:
Want to see what other opportunities there are to join our team?
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed in this job function. This is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Campbell Scientific, Inc., Logan , Electronics Technician, Professions , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!