Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,110-$1,350 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: 3 months
or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230308Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Western 11 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do.
- Work-life balance - Enjoy the perfect balance of time spent out
on the road and time spent at home. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1500PI206338382
Keywords: Schneider, Logan , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11, Professions , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...