Clothing Department Sales Associate
Company: Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionINTERMOUNTAIN FARMERS ASSOCIATION, a regional
agricultural cooperative, is seeking qualified and experienced
individuals to fill the position of CLOTHING DEPARTMENT SALES
ASSOCIATE at the IFA Country Store in Logan,
- Be conversant in and able to sell all products in department
and provide training to other IFA employees regarding department
- Prepare inventory and department for sales promotions.
- Merchandise and price all products in assigned product
- Stocking and restocking shelves to proper merchandising
- Process all receiving within 24 hour period.
- Merchandise, price and clean all product within the assigned
area.QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED required, with 2-4
years of retail and merchandising experience. Must be detail
oriented, self-motivated and sales minded. Familiarity with
computer systems and programs including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Able to calculate discounts, percentages, and perform basic math
functions. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written
and oral form. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. often during shift.IFA is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA), Logan , Clothing Department Sales Associate, Sales , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!