Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on: February 27, 2019
Sales Operations Analyst GENERAL PURPOSE The primary function of the Sales Operations Analyst is coordinating the flow of information between the external Sales Reps and Prismview internal departments. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain up-to-date sales reporting and forecasts.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes with a focus on quality, accuracy and consistency. Coordinate planning activities with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Determine the appropriate and equitable allocation of sales force quotas.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities for improvement across the sales funnel. Work with sales leaders to uncover bottlenecks and inconsistencies, and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain CRM data and help sales reps make intelligent and data-driven decisions
- Capture and provide sales intelligence for use in goal planning, segmentation, coverage analysis, etc.
- Plan and strategize with sales reps
- Collaborate with members of the sales, marketing, finance, legal, or product teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely
- Provide accounting with estimates breaking out the costs of an agreement
- Creation and maintenance of the quoting spreadsheets and product selector guides TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or Communications preferred
- 1 years' experience as a sales support or product manager in a technology field preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to converse on a highly technical level
- Strong attention to detail
- Cross group collaboration skills PHYSICAL/SENSORY DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Crouching. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Lifting. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm. Feeling. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes. We maintain a drug free workplace. Prismview is an EEO/AA employer. We welcome all qualified jobseekers. Jobseekers will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status
Keywords: Prismview, Logan , Sales Operations Analyst, Sales , Logan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!